Creating your first DirectAdmin server
If you plan to offer DirectAdmin shared or reseller hosting in your product offering, the first step is to add DirectAdmin server details to WHMCS.
First we need to create a Reseller user on the server. To do this:
1. Login to the DirectAdmin Administrator panel
2. Navigate to Account Manager >> Create Reseller
3. Complete the fields to choose a username, password and domain for the reseller user. Select the desired Reseller Package to be applied.
4. Click CreateZoom:
Now we are ready to add the server to WHMCS.
1. Login to your WHMCS Admin area
2. Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Servers
3. Click on Add New Server.
On this screen, enter the following information:
- Enter the server name
- Specify your server’s Hostname and IP Address
- Specify your server’s Nameserver Information
- Select the server type DirectAdmin from the dropdown menu
- Enter your DirectAdmin Reseller username into the username field
- Enter the DirectAdmin Reseller password into the password field
If you are unsure of these details, please reach out to your Web Host or Server Admin who will be able to advise which details to use.Zoom:
After all of the details are properly inserted, click on the Test Connection button to ensure WHMCS is able to communicate.
You should see a Successful! message. If not, please double check all of the inserted details.Zoom:
Once the test is successful, you are ready to click Save Changes.
You will then be brought back to the Servers screen and should see the newly created server in the list!Zoom: